No matter how much we try to stay positive and productive, sometimes our emotions can interfere with our ability to get things done. If a bad mood is hampering your productivity, there are things you can do to improve it.
What can we do to improve our mood and get things done?
- Play music. Or sing something you love really loud!
- Get some exercise. Let the endorphins kick in and lift your mood!
- Call a friend and talk it out.
- Journal about what's bothering you.
- Look for the good–make a list of things to be grateful for.
- Eat something healthy.
- Get outside!
- Change your location and get a new perspective.
- Pray or meditate.
- If it's a persistent problem, consult your doctor.
What do you think?
How do you improve your mood so you can do the things that matter to you? Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.
Help me celebrate a year of The Productive Woman!
July 1, 2015, marks the one-year anniversary of the day The Productive Woman made its debut. Have you been with me from the beginning, or are you a new listener? Either way, I'd love your help in celebrating this milestone. Please share your thoughts on the show: What do you like about it? How has it helped you? Why do you listen?
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor:Click here to discover my favorite apps!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in iTunes or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy