If you've listened to The Productive Woman podcast for very long you've probably figured out that I love organizing. I love making lists. I love anything that promises to make my life easier and more efficient.
That's why, within minutes of receiving this stylish, multi-functional enamel caddy from Grove Collaborative, I'd already thought of a reason to order two more!
It’s also why I'm so excited to share this free offer with you: When you place your first order of $20 from Grove Collaborative using my link (click here!), you'll get this free caddy filled with Mrs. Meyer's dish soap, hand soap, and lotion — plus free shipping! (If you're already a Grove Collaborative customer, you can still use the link to get a free set of their wonderful walnut scrubber sponges added to your next order.)
6 Creative Ways to Use a Cleaning Caddy
Caddies are perfect for neatly storing and carrying just about anything around your home.
Of course, you could go the traditional route and fill it with multi-purpose spray, microfiber cleaning cloths, a wand duster, Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap, and so on. But why stop there?
Here are six creative ways to use your Grove Collaborative caddy:
1. Mini herb or succulent garden
I love the idea of a kitchen herb garden in an unconventional planter. Add a couple inches of gravel or pebbles for drainage, then a layer of potting soil, and your plants. I'm thinking I'll plant some basil, cilantro, and rosemary. Another benefit of the caddy: The handle makes it easy to carry your plants to the sink for watering!
2. Hair tool organizer
Low on storage space under the bathroom sink? Create a styling station with your hair dryer, brush, flat iron or curling iron, and products all within reach. You could add Seed nourishing hair and body oil (which is available through Grove) to your kit–it’s perfect for taming summer flyaways!
3. Garden tool organizer
Here's a gardening hack for all my green thumb friends: Turn your Grove caddy into a garden tool organizer! Fill it with a cute pair of gloves, trowel, pruning shears, hand rake, and kneeling board. Easily carry your garden tools around the yard instead of running back and forth to the shed. When you're done gardening, Meyer's hand soap and lotion are perfect for pampering hardworking hands.
4. Dog toy holder
Your furry best friend will love this trick: Turn the caddy into a dog toy bin that matches your decor. Fill the caddy with tennis balls, stuffed animals, and other toys. Your pup can reach his own toys, and you won't have to worry about stepping on a squeaky toy in the middle of the stairs!
5. Ice chest
Raise your hand if you're ready for patio season! This caddy is just the right size to hold ice and a few bottles of wine or lemonade. It's easy to carry outside, and so much cuter than a plastic cooler. I also recommend adding Murphy’s Naturals mosquito repellent candles to your Grove order to keep summer pests away from your party!
6. Goodie basket for guests
The Grove caddy is the perfect size to hold a variety of goodies for your summer guests. Stock it with toiletries, pretty hand towels, snacks, and a couple bottles of water, and set it on the guest room dresser or the guest bath counter to let your guests know they're welcome and you were thinking of them before they arrived.
What do you think?
How will you use your Grove cleaning caddy? Don't forget to grab your free set while supplies last. Here's how:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here. You will receive the caddy and the set of Mrs. Meyers natural, non-toxic cleaning products–in your choice of scents–for free when you sign up!
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive your first box within a few days. (Suggestion: In addition to the wide variety of natural, non-toxic cleaning and household products, Grove also offers some delicious-smelling soy candles. I love burning one in the kitchen!)
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Tip to save: Once you've submitted your Grove order, you will be signed up for the free 60 day VIP trial. For 60 days, save even more with free shipping, free gifts, price matching, exclusive sales and personal service.Click here to discover my favorite apps!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in iTunes or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy