To celebrate a milestone and thank the TPW community I invited you to ask me anything!
Celebrating 200 episodes with an invitation to ask me anything
I’m amazed and grateful to reach this 200th episode of The Productive Woman podcast. It’s been such a journey–and such a privilege to be part of the community that’s grown up around the podcast. The best part of this podcast is you–the women (and men) who listen and who reach out to me with feedback, ideas, questions, and support. Thank you for the kind words you’ve emailed to me, for leaving encouraging comments in the TPW Community Facebook group, and for telling friends about the podcast.
To thank you for the support and encouragement, I decided to do an “Ask me anything” episode. I invited your questions–about anything you wanted to ask me–and promised I’d do my best to answer them.
The questions I received covered the spectrum of topics from my childhood to my career, to inquiries about how I juggled raising kids and a law career and about my definition of success and happiness, to podcast-related questions and requests for advice about productivity tips and tools.
I received so many wonderful questions and did my best to answer them. In the interest of brevity I’m not including the questions or answers in these show notes (you’ll have to listen to the episode to hear those), but below is a list of all the resources and previous podcast episodes I mention in my answers. I hope these resources are helpful.
And again (a million times) . . . thank you again for listening to The Productive Woman!
Resources and References
- TPW 74 – Just Start
- TPW 91 – Personalized Productivity with Elsie Escobar
- TPW 125 – Dream to Done: What’s Holding You Back?
- TPW 102 – What Are You Waiting For?
- TPW 183 – Productivity on a Non-Standard Schedule
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown (TPW 32),
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller (TPW 133)
- Soulful Simplicity by Courtney Carver (TPW 182)
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (TPW 147)
- Audacity to Podcast, Daniel J. Lewis
- School of Podcasting, Dave Jackson
- She Podcasts, Elsie Escobar (episode 91) and Jessica Kupferman
- Ride Every Stride, Van Hargis (co-host Laura McClellan)
ProductsAudio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
What do you think?
I don’t have all the answers. The answers I offer in this episode are, in every case, just one woman’s opinion. If you have suggestions or thoughts about any of the questions asked and discussed, please share them in the comments section below this post or in The Productive Woman Community Facebook group, or send me an email.
Announcements & Reminders
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Textexpander – one of my most valuable productivity tools, offering TPW listeners 20% off your first year. Visit textexpander.com/podcast and be sure to choose The Productive Woman from their dropdown menu in the “how did you hear about TextExpander” question so they know we sent you.
- Babbel – If international travel is on your agenda for this year, check out Babbel to start learning a new language or brush up on one you already know. Go to Babbel.com and use offer code TPW to get 50% off your first 3 months!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in Apple Podcasts or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Royse City, Texas
I Was Just Thinking . . .
Legal Blog: Real Estate Law Blog
Leave a Reply