Are you a working mom, wearing many different hats and trying to do it all well? Lawyer and mom Leann Guzman understands–she's right there in the trenches with you. Hear our conversation about how she manages a professional career, personal goals, and a family she loves–and her very practical tips for how you can get it done as well.
Please take the Listener Survey! (help me make The Productive Woman better!)
Please take a few minutes to fill out a listener survey. It should take less than 5 minutes, and the responses are all anonymous. Thank you so much for your input.
Balancing Professional Life, Personal Goals, and a Family You Love
As a lawyer, writer, speaker, wife, and mom, Leann Guzman understands what it means to juggle multiple important roles. In this episode Leann shares her perspective on building a meaningful life in that context. We talk about learning to ask for help, understanding and making a priority of our core responsibilities, taking breaks, and knowing our gifts and being willing to say no to opportunities that we're not well suited to. Leann offers tons of great advice and tips for managing a busy schedule, and some encouragement to give yourself some grace when things don't all come together. For Leann (as for many of us women), it's all about relationships.
Leann Guzman is a skilled communicator, writer, and teacher who focuses on helping others live in spiritual prosperity. As an attorney, wife, and mother of three, she understands the challenges facing busy women who want more than a religion, and provides useful tips with practicality and wisdom. Leann is the author of two devotions for women, Women of Blessing: 31 Days of Flowing In the Favor of God and Strong and of Good Courage: 31 Devotions on Spiritual Warfare, and is working on one for preteens and teens called Daughters of Blessing. She's also a tea junkie, book lover, world traveler, and a reluctant connoisseur of fast food restaurants. Find out more on Leann's website.
Read Leann's books
Resources Leann Loves
Connect with Leann
Click here to discover my favorite apps!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in iTunes or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy