Monika Kristofferson is a professional organizer, but she’s also just a busy woman like the rest of us. In this episode she shares her tips for managing a busy life as a single mom with two teenaged daughters.
Guarding Your Time
Monika’s main tool for managing her busy life is being very selective about what she says yes to. Of course, that means that we have to be willing to say no, and Monika has blogged about how to say no gracefully.
She encourages us to take the time to think about what our goals are and what we really value–this makes it easier to guard our time.
Don’t miss the rest of Monika’s smart, practical suggestions for managing time so we can accomplish the things that matter most to us.
Resources Monika Loves
- Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time
- The Myth of Multitasking: How “Doing It All” Gets Nothing Done
- WISE Women & Chat with Women Radio Show
- The Hamster Revolution: How to Manage Your Email Before It Manages You (Bk Business)
- Outlook calendar synced to my phone
- A cool online timer – e.ggtimer.com
Monika Kristofferson is a professional organizer who works closely with business and residential clients to create customized organizing systems that work for each unique individual. Monika’s compassion and enthusiasm for helping others is evident as she works with clients to define their goals and then break down each task into manageable steps with a dose of motivation. Monika has solutions for common issues in the workplace such as overwhelming paper piles, improving dead end meetings, getting critical tasks done, managing time, and creating new habits.
· GO System Certified Productivity Trainer
· Presenter for “W.I.S.E. Women” Workshops
· Expert on Clarity.fm (On Demand Business Advice)
· Columnist for the Herald Business Journal
· Guest on W.I.S.E. Women Wednesdays Radio Show · Columnist for the Lake Stevens Ledger
· Featured on More.com
Monika is a single mom of two teenage girls, running her business and their home in the Pacific Northwest. She enjoys reading and listening to music (she finds music very motivating), and occasionally running/walking 5k’s.
- Productivity Bites: Concise, Practical Productivity Tips & Resources to Save Time and Cultivate Life Balance
- Holiday Organizing Tidbits: Simple Holiday Organizing Tips for Busy People
Connect with Monika
- On her website
- Find her social media channels there
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in iTunes or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.