It's been six months in the making, but with much fear and trepidation, I share here my first, very short, very rough “pre-episode” of The Productive Woman, a podcast created to help busy women find tools and encouragement for managing their lives, their time, and their stuff.
Much more to come in the future, and future episodes will be of better quality, but I knew if I didn't just get this done and out there, rough as it is, it would never happen. At some point soon I'll figure out how to get this into iTunes, so if it ends up being something you find useful or interesting, you'll be able to subscribe there in the “podcatcher” of your choice.Click here to discover my favorite apps!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in iTunes or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy