The Productive Woman goes international! Priscille Livenais–a French businesswoman and productivity blogger–and I had a great conversation about the challenges of business travel, the value and limits of self-sacrifice, and so much more.
How to Stay Productive When Traveling . . . and When Self-Sacrifice Should Give Way to Self Care
Productivity challenges are universal and international! Priscille and I talk about how she manages her busy life, and delve into a discussion of the challenge of finding a place for yourself in your own life in a culture that has always encouraged women to put others first. Self-care is not selfish!
Don’t miss the Priscille’s great productivity tips, and her wise thoughts on finding the balance between giving to others and taking care of yourself.
Resources Priscille Loves
- Asana – robust project management
- Moleskine Cahier Journal (Set of 3), Pocket, Ruled, Black, Soft Cover (3.5 x 5.5): Set of 3 Ruled Journals
- Moleskine Evernote Business Notebook with Smart Stickers, Large, Black, Hard Cover (5 x 8.25)
- The Evernote Triangle Commuter Bag
- Sad music for when a good cry is needed! Such as Barber’s Adagio or Adagio For Tron
Priscille is a busy professional woman who travels almost weekly on business, working on complex projects in logistics and transportation management. She’s also a single mom to two “boys,” ages 21 and 16. She enjoys cooking, stitching, and knitting. She has a passion for organization, which she shares through her blog and podcast. She is also passionate about new technologies, internet, social media, and blogging.
Connect with Priscille
**Note: Most of what Priscille posts is in French, but she does include English versions of many elements of her website and blog. As you hear on this episode, she speaks English very well and would love to hear from both French-speaking and English-speaking listeners!
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor:Click here to discover my favorite apps!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in iTunes or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.