This week I am sharing 10 productivity tools that are working well for me right now.
10 favorite productivity tools
For each of these productivity tools I share what productivity purpose it serves, how I use it, what I like about it, and a couple of alternatives you might want to check out.
1. Sleep aid apps
- iOS calendars, but I view them all with Calendars 5
- Google Calendars
- Outlook calendar
- Tons of paper calendars to choose from!
3. Pen & paper
- Various notebooks and nice pens
- 3×3 sticky notes to do an emergency to-do list
- Legal pads
- The timer on your watch or phone (but beware the risk of looking at email or seeing alerts when you check the timer and then get distracted)
- Any kitchen timer
- Amazon timer cubes
- Someone who knows me, who I know cares about me but who will tell me the truth, kindly.
- A coach or a counselor
6. Password manager
- TextExpander (disclosure: TextExpander is a longtime sponsor of the podcast, although not sponsoring this episode)
- Phrase Express
- Breevy (for Windows)
8. Video Conferencing
9. Smart Watch
What do you think?
Do you use any of these tools, or are there others I didn’t mention that you find indispensable? Please share them in the comments section below this post or in The Productive Woman Community Facebook group, or send me an email.
Announcements & Reminders
Thank you to our sponsors UCI and Honeybrook for helping me bring content to you at no charge.
- The University of California Irvine Division of Continuing Education is here to help us achieve goals that involve additional education. They offer 60 convenient certificates and specialized studies programs on campus and online in a wide range of categories from business to IT, healthcare, finance, and law. Fall quarter is coming up and registration is open! Visit ce.uci.edu/TPW to learn more. Enter TPW for 15% off one course. (Winter registration opened on October 25, and this offer expires December 31, 2019.)
- HoneyBook is an online business management tool that organizes your client communications, bookings, contracts, and invoices, all in one place. Visit Honeybook.com/TPW for 50% off your first year. This promotion applies whether you pay monthly or annually.
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in Apple Podcasts or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Royse City, Texas