As we wrap up this year, the most unusual of my lifetime and likely yours as well, I just wanted to pop in and say just a few things from my heart to yours.
Thank you–and a farewell to the year
I wanted to leave you with some quotes that not only make me think but also encourage and inspire me. These quotes all spoke to me pretty strongly and I hope you are inspired by them as well.
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ~ C.S. Lewis
Reading this quote was such a good reminder to me that you are never too old (or too young) to have dreams and to set and achieve goals. Now is the perfect time to dream a new dream.
“Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ~ Germany Kent
Last week we talked about how it’s up to us to take action and accomplish the things that are important to us. We have the power to take our lives in a new direction if that is what is right for us. If where you are today is not where you want to be, only you can change that by the actions you take and the thoughts you think.
“Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Bard
Remember that there may be things you regret, but you can’t go back and redo them. Your past is what your past is. But we can start in this moment to make a new beginning. Start with today and make a new ending.
Thank you to the Productive Woman Community
Thank you for being a part of this community–for listening, for writing to me, for joining me in The Productive Woman Community Facebook group and being part of the conversation there. I am grateful to you. Best wishes to you for a happy and productive new year.
What do you think? Questions? Comments?
What are your hopes and dreams and what do you want your future to look like? Please share your questions or thoughts in the comments section below this post or on The Productive Woman’s Facebook page, or send me an email.
Resources and Links
- Germany Kent is an American print and broadcast journalist. Kent is also regarded as a social media etiquette expert. Kent has authored ten nonfiction books including The Hope Handbook Series, best-selling written work The Hope Handbook, and the critically acclaimed book You Are What You Tweet, a national bestseller. [from Wikipedia]
- C.S. Lewis, in full Clive Staples Lewis, (born November 29, 1898, Belfast, Ireland [now in Northern Ireland]—died November 22, 1963, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England), Irish-born scholar, novelist, and author of about 40 books, many of them on Christian apologetics, including The Screwtape Letters and Mere Christianity. His works of greatest lasting fame may be the Chronicles of Narnia, a series of seven children’s books that have become classics of fantasy literature. [from Britannica.com]
- I was unable to find any reliable information about who Carl Bard is.
Help Spread the Word!
Tell a friend about The Productive Woman podcast. Share an episode using the social sharing buttons at the top of this post, and consider leaving a review in Apple Podcasts.Click here to discover my favorite apps!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in Apple Podcasts or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Royse City, Texas