The Productive Woman Mastermind: Encouragement, ideas, accountability
Are you a busy woman who dreams of making a life that matters?
Are you accomplishing things at work, taking care of your family, meeting commitments in your church or community groups, but those personal goals—the projects you dream about—seem to get set aside?
Do you often (always?) find yourself at the bottom of your own to-do list?
Do you have a project in mind that you’re passionate about, but just don’t know where to start, or what to do next, to get the ball rolling?
Do you ever wish you had someone to come alongside you, brainstorm solutions with you, encourage you to keep taking steps toward accomplishing the things you care about most?
Do you feel like you’re the only one struggling to get it all done?
Good news: you’re not alone. There are other women like you, women who want to accomplish those important (to them) goals and make a life that truly matters. Women who want to encourage you, brainstorm solutions to the challenges you face, and benefit from your insight and input into their own projects and challenges.
Join me and these women in a Productive Woman Mastermind group. Become part of a small group of women who are committed to supporting and encouraging each other in the journey toward building a meaningfully productive life.
TPW Masterminds are paid groups, facilitated by me personally. Your registration fee includes:
- 12 weeks of weekly meetings via online video conference on a platform I provide at no additional cost to you. Each meeting lasts an hour—your time is precious, so we honor that schedule, starting and ending on time. I guide the conversation during the call, to make sure every member’s voice is heard and the “focus” person gets the benefit of everybody’s perspective.
- Access to a private Facebook group for only the members of your group. This is a place where the conversations can continue between meetings. Members share updates on their progress, questions they want input on, articles and ideas relevant to the discussions, even photos of new family members.
- Access to recordings—video and audio—of each session, so you can watch or listen again at your leisure, to take notes or just remind yourself of the great ideas that were discussed on the call.
- All the benefits of association with a small group of motivated women: accountability, encouragement, ideas, clarity, community.
- When appropriate I provide worksheets and other materials to help with implementing the strategies the group comes up with.
- One 30-minute private coaching call with me each month during the 3-month session.
The most priceless benefit of all? You’ll gain time. Over the course of the 12 weeks you’ll receive information and ideas that will help you become more productive, efficient, and effective. As you improve your ability to manage your time, energy, and attention, you get more things (the right things) done in less time, buying yourself time to accomplish those projects you really care about.
If you’ve been struggling alone to figure out how to be more productive, if you’d like to share your own wisdom and insight to help other like-minded women accomplish more of the right things, then The Productive Woman Mastermind might be just what you’ve been looking for.
As you decide whether the TPW Mastermind is right for you, consider whether you are willing to support and agree to the following simple rules:
1 Commitment – each member is expected to commit to putting in the time and effort to achieve her own personal growth, and to commit to contributing her time, energy, and attention to helping the other women in the group do the same. The time commitment you’re asked to make is regular attendance at the scheduled meetings for the 12-week session. (The group suffers–and you won't make the progress you're wanting–if you're not there.)
2 Candor – members will be authentic and honest, but kind, supportive, and respectful of each other.
3 Confidentiality – what’s discussed in the group stays in the group. Period.
If you can agree to those principles, and if you’re ready to invest in your personal growth and productivity, then let’s talk. Submit this brief online application, and I'll be in touch with more information.
Questions? Email me today. I would love to work with you!