No matter how much we try to stay positive and productive, sometimes our emotions can interfere with our ability to get things done. If a bad mood is hampering your productivity, there are things you can do to improve it.
What can we do to improve our mood and get things done?
- Play music. Or sing something you love really loud!
- Get some exercise. Let the endorphins kick in and lift your mood!
- Call a friend and talk it out.
- Journal about what’s bothering you.
- Look for the good–make a list of things to be grateful for.
- Eat something healthy.
- Get outside!
- Change your location and get a new perspective.
- Pray or meditate.
- If it’s a persistent problem, consult your doctor.
What do you think?
How do you improve your mood so you can do the things that matter to you? Please share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments below.
Help me celebrate a year of The Productive Woman!
July 1, 2015, marks the one-year anniversary of the day The Productive Woman made its debut. Have you been with me from the beginning, or are you a new listener? Either way, I’d love your help in celebrating this milestone. Please share your thoughts on the show: What do you like about it? How has it helped you? Why do you listen?
Share your thoughts via email (to email@example.com) or, even better, send me an audio message. And thank you for making this such an awesome year!
Special Thanks to Our Sponsor:
lynda.com: Learn at your own pace from high-quality expert-taught video tutorials. Visit lynda.com/tpw to start your free 10-day trial.Click here to discover my favorite apps!
I would love to have your help!
- Subscribe, rate, and review The Productive Woman in Apple Podcasts or subscribe in Stitcher.
- Join the conversation at The Productive Woman on Facebook.
- Your feedback matters to me. Please share your comments, questions, or suggestions.
Royse City, Texas
I Was Just Thinking . . .
Legal Blog: Real Estate Law Blog
Leave a Reply